With the WITOOLs, WITRON offers you an extensive number of multi-language capable service management tools.
All WITOOLs are hosted, set up and trained by our service team. The training programs do not only cover the operating areas but also include the Best Practice Guidelines for the implementation and the execution of the maintenance processes in your company. This saves time and guarantees the implementation success.
WITOOLs have been developed together with practitioners and optimized especially to fulfill the demands and requirements of service and maintenance processes of logistics systems. It is also possible to integrate additional areas like Facility Management.
With WITOOL it is possible to efficiently manage different areas like spare parts management, maintenance and occupational safety. The Error Guiding System helps you to control the 1st and 2nd level system support of logistics systems according to the required resources. The reports and trend analyses create the basis for the strategic maintenance decisions and long-term as well as efficient design and documentation of modernization measurements.
- WITOOL covers all requirements service and maintenance management have towards a practical-oriented MMS System
- Comprehensive functional scope from spare parts over maintenance, service and support management as well as health & safety management
- Optimized MMS software to suit usage in logistics systems with practical-oriented functions and user interface
- Worldwide online access and availability with full multi language capability
- Administration, hosting and support of WITOOL applications by WITRON
- Comprehensive technical and upgrade service as well as training support
- Fast set-up and implementation through pre-configured databases
- Guaranteed implementation success through full set-up and training service package
- Full cost and resource transparency on parts, repairs, maintenance and support activities
- Operational system reliability through effective control and management of maintenance processes
- Detailed facts and information enable professional process optimization and quality management