CPMS - Multi-/Interplant
The standard version of CPMS can be enhanced by the CPMS Multi-/Interplant module which extends all CPMS functionalities to several locations for a centralized utilization of CPMS functions (national sales organization, cross-plant planning) within a confederacy.
CPMS Multi-/Interplant allows the logical centralization of the sales department for several plants. Customer orders can be easily off-loaded to other plants within the Multiplant-confederacy subject to granted privileges of the user. The estimated cost differences of an off-loaded alternative including necessary intercompany transportation will be displayed for the user in the company’s currency prior to final decision.
Features of CPMS
- Flexible solutions of cooperation between the sales departments of a company group (central/decentralized)
- A corporation-wide standardization of important reference data e.g. paper grades, board grades, products etc.
- Automatic calculation of the least-cost routing within a Multiplant confederacy consisting of several making plants
- Corporation-wide product calculation, quotation and order acceptance
- On demand off-loading of manufacturing orders in case of low capacity or machine breakdown
- Supports the manufacturing of a single customer order in different sister plants with cross-plant delivery note and invoice creation