In the same spirit that allows manual warehouse processes to be designed in many different ways, the opportunities offered by using the WITRON Warehouse Management System afford solutions that are equally as variable and diverse. Comprehensive and freely definable configuration and parameter functions allow a seamless integration into existing warehouse operations.
The WITRON Warehouse Management System's highly modular design in all areas of the warehouse management, offers highly flexible implementation and the use of comprehensive functions. Multi-language support for the user interfaces allows the same platform to be used internationally. Our data structure allows the highest degree of transparency between all warehouse locations, while still maintaining warehouse specific conditions. It is through this flexibility that WITRON ensures that our process-optimized Warehouse Management System can also be integrated into existing mechanical, software, database components.
In addition to standard functions, like registration and management of all articles and inventory under one roof, flexible warehouse configuration, quality and stock-taking controls with comprehensive statistics, diagnostic, and visualization functions, the WITRON Warehouse Management System offers many other valuable features. An example: problem-free connection of interfaces to a wide range of sub-systems. Whether it concerns handheld terminals or pick-by-voice systems, forklift guiding systems, or automated material flow processes, the WITRON Warehouse Management System incorporates different sub-systems and warehouse types on one platform.
Use the full potential of your warehouse. The WITRON Warehouse Management System makes it possible. Profit from ...
- ... higher economic efficiency in the entire warehousing process chain
- ... more efficient and faster access to all stored articles
- ... optimum transparency in all warehousing areas and locations
- ... improved customer service due to shorter delivery intervals
- ... maximum flexibility in resource and labor planning
- ... greater operational convenience and fewer errors
- ... easier handling
- ... simple and fast start-up
- ... simple roll-out of the system to different locations